TVLine was treated with a first-look at Teen Wolf“s season 4 premiere and we now know five major season 4 plot points!
The season premiere will look to the show’s past paying homage to fallen characters as well as look to the future of the series with the introduction of several new characters this season. In typical Teen Wolf fashion this season will be full of its share of shocking, “WTF” moments.
Here are five things to expect this season, specifically in the season 4 premiere:
1. Season 3’s biggest cliffhanger (What is Kate?) will be answered in the season premiere.
2. Someone will be scratched by a Beacon Hills creature (think you can guess what?).
3. A “Beacon Hills twosome is inspired to define the relationship after a little nudging from an unexpected source.”
4. After three seasons, Lydia’s banshee abilities and powers will finally be explored this season.
5. Derek (Tyler Hoechlin, photographed above) will be the subject to something we have never seen on Teen Wolf. TVLine promises that what happens to Derek is “like, something really, truly weird that we’ve never seen on this show – or any recent show.”
Teen Wolf returns for its fourth season Monday, June 23 at 10/9c on MTV.