Better Call Saul’s Bob Odenkirk receives his first Emmy nomination for acting.
Better Call Saul star Bob Odenkirk has finally received an Emmy nomination for acting. The actor has been nominated and even won some Emmys in the past. These recognitions had been given in response to Odenkirk’s equally amazing writing.
According to Entertainment Weekly, the star was ecstatic when he heard the results for Emmy contenders for this year’s ceremony. The publication caught Odenkirk for a quick interview in which he explained his experiences at the most recent ceremonies.
Although he’s been lacking a nomination in the past years, he has accompanied his wife during the past few years:
“She’s the one who’s been there with purpose. And I’ve been there as just arm candy,’ he said. ‘Now it’s my turn to have a reason to be there!”
Odenkirk joins his co-star Jonathan Banks for an acting nomination for Better Call Saul. Banks is up for Best Outstanding Supporting Actor. Better Call Saul, itself it up for a total of seven Emmys.
The ceremony will take place on September 20th at 8 PM ET. Catch the red carpet a little before the ceremony to see Odenkirk not being “arm candy.”
Better Call Saul will be back for season two in early 2016.
More from Hidden Remote
- V.C. Andrew’s Ruby Landry series, Jeffrey Epstein doc, and more coming to Lifetime in 2020
- MTV’s Catfish: Watch Season 8, Episode 3, Sparkayla and Maritha
- Tuesday TV ratings: The Resident up, Emergence falls again
- Morbius: Jared Leto’s vampire film may setup Blade in the MCU
- How to watch Dr. Pimple Popper Season 4, Episode 5: Dr. Lee Nose Best! online