‘Grey’s Anatomy’s mid-season premiere is once again upon us and we have the essentials from the first eight episodes!
More from Hidden Remote
- How did The Masked Singer have a live audience for Season 4?
- The Masked Singer Season 4 theories: Could Sun be Christina Aguilera?
- This Is Us Season 5 release date, cast, synopsis, trailer, and more
- Dancing With the Stars Week 2: Who are the top 5 on the leaderboard?
- 6 Characters we’d love to return in Supergirl Season 6
For a show like Grey’s with such a large ensemble cast, it’s important to get a quick refresher course on the earlier part of the season. We left off with some really interesting cliffhangers but let’s take a quick look at our charts for the most important parts of the first eight episodes.
Before we get started it’s important that everyone feels comfortable. This is a safe space so let’s all take a moment to reflect on the fact that at this point last season, though infrequently seen, Dr. Derek Shepherd was still with us. A lot has changed in a year and it’s been even longer in the world of the show. But as the season went on we were able to catch up with each one of our favorite doctors.
Much like the rounds our favorite Grey Sloan Memorial surgeons do every day, we’re going to take a little look back at season 12 and maybe even briefly discuss the future course of treatment for the rest of the season.
We will try to keep this as pain-free as possible!