This Wednesday on the ‘Baby Daddy’ Season 5B premiere, Danny finds himself on “trial” for breaking Riley’s heart as Ben deals with the arrival of Zoey’s ex.
More from Hidden Remote
- Vida and the 5 TV shows to check out this weekend: May 30-31
- How Bravo is managing to repair Real Housewives of Beverly Hills with Season 10
- When Calls the Heart: Some fans are still demanding the return of Jack Thornton
- 5 Netflix shows and movies to watch this weekend: May 29-31
- World of Dance Season 4 has a disappointing new audition format
Season 5 of Freeform’s hit comedy Baby Daddy resumes this Wednesday with a premiere that finds Riley reeling from Danny’s betrayal and Ben feeling blindsided by Zoey’s ex’s return.
After discovering Danny’s high school hookup with Sam, Riley called things off with Danny – who is desperate to make up with Riley as the new season begins. However, Riley isn’t ready to look past his and Sam’s connection and remains furious with Danny – which leads her to a decision to put Danny on trial for break-in her heart.
Elsewhere, Ben struggles to accept the arrival of Zoey’s ex – who seems to have thrown a major wrench in Ben’s plans to finally dive head first into a relationship with Zoey. Feeling slighted, Ben tries to save face despite her ex’s desire to reignite he and Zoey once shared.
Where, when and how can you catch the next episode of Baby Daddy? Here’s all the information you need to guarantee you don’t miss a minute of Freeform’s hilarious Wednesday night comedy.