The Kardashians managed to make the third episode of Season 17 even more intense than the first two episodes, including the season premiere. Here are the 5 biggest takeaways.
Keeping Up with the Kardashians premiered another episode packed with drama and even a shouting match. Did you miss tonight’s episode? If so, spoilers are ahead! Let’s break down the episode by quickly covering the five biggest takeaways.
1. Jordyn and Kylie: From what we saw, it appears Jordyn Woods reached out to Khloe hoping they could sit down and talk. Khloe is surprisingly not shooting that down and said she’s open to it, especially if it helps her sister Kylie. But when Khloe speaks to Kylie about this, Kylie tells her she’s fine with how things are at the moment.
Kylie shares that she still loves Jordyn, but this separation has helped her grow and become more independent. There seems to be hope in the future of Kylie and Jordyn being friends again, but it won’t be happening soon. Do you think the two will ever go back to being BFFS?
More from Reality TV
- Get pumped! Vanderpump Rules season 11 coming in Jan. 2024: Release updates, teaser, and everything you need to know
- Strictly spoilers and results 2023: Who is leaving on Strictly Come Dancing Week 9?
- ABC confirms The Golden Bachelor season 2 during the Fantasy Suites
- Whitney Houston did appear on Dancing with the Stars! It was in 2009, 14 years ago
- Jamie Lynn Spears joins I’m A Celebrity season 23: Who else is set to appear in the British reality series?
2. Phone addicts: When Khloe, Kris, and Kylie were on the road on their way to Napa for a wine tasting trip, Kris is admiring the view and urging her daughters to look out the window and not at their phone. Unfortunately, Kylie and Khloe are glued to their phones. It’s hilarious, though, because I’m sure most of us are this way and we should consider changing that.
3. Parenting: The highlight of the moment in this episode is the massive shouting match between Corey Gamble and Scott Disick. When Kourtney shares that she no longer has a nanny after her daughter Penelope scratched her, Corey did not hold back on his views about their parenting. To cut it short, Corey said he would hit (“whip”) Penelope if she were to scratch him.
Scott was having none of it! I don’t think Scott and Kourtney are the best parents, but they do love their kids and do the best they can, so I’m with them on this one. Corey needs to back off and keep his comments to himself. He doesn’t have any children, so he has no idea.
4. Kris’s prank: Wow, what a prank! Tired of Kim’s dramatic security and being the Queen of Pranks that she is, Kris pretends to have been tackled by Kim’s security and injured. Kim was so worried and near tears, but it was all a prank. A little too harsh, Kris?
Keeping Up with the Kardashians airs Sunday nights only on the E! Network.