Looking for something good to watch with your streaming services? Acorn TV is a must with these five top picks and everything else arriving.
We’re into November already and I know I’m a little late with this, but better late than never, right? There’s a lot of exciting additions to Acorn TV throughout November 2019, but a full list can get a little overwhelming. There’s a chance you’ll miss some of the best offerings.
More from Streaming
- The story of a French emperor: Here’s where Napoleon will stream after theaters
- ACOTAR on Hulu: Is A Court of Thorns and Roses based on a book?
- Bridgerton season 3: All the details to know about Penelope and Colin’s love story
- Is Lawmen: Bass Reeves based on a true story?
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes: The Hunger Games prequel will come to Peacock but not until 2024
A way around that is to share the top five picks of the month. I try to get a selection of comedy and drama, as well as foreign language offerings.
While Doc Martin Season 9 continues, it won’t be included as it was included back in September 2019. It’s a given that this is still a must for fans. Instead, here’s a look at the top five picks for this month.
5. The Good Karma Hospital
If you love hospital dramas, you’ll need to turn to The Good Karma Hospital. Wait, isn’t this already on Acorn TV? The third season will be available during the month of November, and certainly isn’t a series to miss.
The Good Karma Hospital is set in a beautiful Indian coastal town. New arrivals cause a stir and the team will face its biggest case yet when one of its own survives a violent attack. All six episodes aired in 2019 will be available on Nov. 11.