Here are over 10 movies and shows to watch on Netflix the week of July 27
Do you know what you will be watching on Netflix this week? The streaming titan is adding many new movies, shows, and will host several old favorites! Need a quick list of the best additions not to miss? We’ve got it!
So far in the month of July, Netflix has been delivering strongly when it comes to entertainment! We’ve enjoyed many weekends (and weekdays) on the couch and a good snack watching the latest the streaming giant has to offer. Which has been your favorite?
Whatever it is, know that there are even more to come, so don’t be so quick to make a decision. This week, the highly anticipated second season of The Umbrella Academy premieres. The series stars Ellen Page, Tom Hopper, and others.
The Umbrella Academy is a personal favorite! If you’re as excited as I am, but feel bummed about having to wait until July 31 to watch, don’t worry, there’s plenty in between to keep you entertained.
Not into The Umbrella Academy? Your loss! Still, there’s plenty more to love. If you’re a fan of dinosaurs, yes, Jurassic Park, you’re going to love what’s headed your way this week. There’s even something to keep the kids at home distracted! Need even more? Read on below for a highlight of what not to miss.
New on Netflix this week
- Banana Split, stream it July 26
- The Hater, stream it July 29
- The Speed Cubers, stream it July 29
- The Story of Us, stream it July 30
- The Umbrella Academy: Season 2, stream it July 31
- Super Monsters: The New Class, stream it Aug. 1
- Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III, binge all three Aug. 1
- Ocean’s Twelve and Ocean’s Thirteen stream the movies Aug. 1
- The Addams Family, stream it Aug. 1
What will you be watching this week? Did we leave out a great series or movies hitting Netflix? If so, let us know what needs to join the list!