We take a look at Jessa Seewald’s net worth thanks to Counting On?
When it comes to reality stars, we tend to have these high expectations of how much they’re actually worth. What is Jessa Seewald’s net worth?
According to Celebrity Net Worth, the entire Duggar family is worth $3.5m. That’s probably not as much as most people would initially believe considering how long Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar have been on TLC.
More from Reality TV
- Get pumped! Vanderpump Rules season 11 coming in Jan. 2024: Release updates, teaser, and everything you need to know
- Strictly spoilers and results 2023: Who is leaving on Strictly Come Dancing Week 9?
- ABC confirms The Golden Bachelor season 2 during the Fantasy Suites
- Whitney Houston did appear on Dancing with the Stars! It was in 2009, 14 years ago
- Jamie Lynn Spears joins I’m A Celebrity season 23: Who else is set to appear in the British reality series?
Most of the family net worth is from the matriarch and patriarch of the family. Jim Bob is a licensed realtor and owns several commercial properties. They are also the main stars of the Counting On franchise, although public interest is moving onto the children.
Jessa Seewald net worth
Jessa Duggar is married to Ben Seewald and has three children with him (so far). The two don’t have conventional jobs unlike some of the other Duggar children. Instead, they’ve opted to remain as two of the main stars on the Counting On franchise.
Due to her standing as a reality TV celebrity and her social media presence, she will have a number of sponsors to help with income. They have also charged for speaking jobs in the past.
Her and her husband’s net worth is a debated subject.
Four years ago, Celebrity Toob suggested Jessa Seewald’s net worth was $400,000. This is the case for the majority of the elder siblings. More recently, Wealthy Persons suggests her net worth is $1m. With her growing presence online and on Counting On, that higher number is certainly possible.
However, the lower figure is the one that most people believe. It does sound a little more realistic considering the Duggar daughter is more focused on the Counting On brand than branching out on her own.
Counting On airs Tuesdays at 9/8c on TLC.