Today, the Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins will be facing off for the third time this season, but the stakes in this game are by far the highest they’ve been.
Both teams have had a strong season, with the Bills finishing with a 13-3 record and the Dolphins finishing with a 9-8 record. This will be a highly anticipated matchup, as both teams have strong defenses and solid offensive lines.
Both teams have a lot to prove in this game and will be looking to secure a spot in the Divisional Round. The Bills are looking to once again make a run at the Super Bowl, after falling to the Kansas City Chiefs in the Divisional Round last season. On the other hand, the Dolphins are looking to make a statement and prove that they are a team to be reckoned with.
This game will definitely be a battle of wills, as both teams will be looking to come out on top. It will be a great game to watch and both teams will be looking to make a big impact in the playoffs.
Dolphins vs Bills injury report
- Dolphins Wild Card Weekend Injuries: OUT – RB Raheem Mostert (thumb), QB Tua Tagovailoa (concussion); DOUBTFUL – OG Liam Eichenberg (hand); QUESTIONABLE – OT Terron Armstead (toe/pec/knee/hip), QB Teddy Bridgewater (knee/right finger), OLB Bradley Chubb (ankle/hand), FB Alec Ingold (thumb), OT Kendall Lamm (ankle), OT Brandon Shell (knee/ankle), and WR Ced Wilson (hip/groin).
- Bills Wild Card Weekend Injuries: QUESTIONABLE – WR Isaiah McKenzie (hamstring) and DT Jordan Phillips (shoulder)
Needless to say, the Dolphins definitely enter today’s Wild Card game with more banged-up players but the good news is there are many players on the questionable list who are expected to play.
What time is the Dolphins vs Bills game?
- Date: Sunday, Jan. 15, 2023
- Time: 1 p.m. ET
- Location: Highmark Stadium in Erie County, New York
The NFL will be airing three games this Sunday, with the Miami and Buffalo game kicking off the day at 1 p.m. in what is sure to be a must-see game!
What channel is the Dolphins vs Bills game?
- Game: Miami Dolphins vs Buffalo Bills
- TV Channel: CBS
- Announcers: Jim Nantz (play-by-play), Tony Romo (analyst)
Fans hoping to catch the Dolphins and Bills game will want to tune into CBS, which will be home to the first game of the day. CBS has lined up a solid broadcasting team in Jim Nantz and Tony Romo, who always bring an exciting flare to the game they commentate.
NFL live stream for Dolphins vs Bills
Those hoping to watch Miami and Buffalo face off in the Wild Card round will be able to easily stream the game with an active Paramount+ subscription as the game will be available to stream on the platform without any additional charge. If you don’t have Paramount+, you can watch the game on any platform which offers CBS including FuboTV, Sling TV, Hulu + LiveTV, DIRECTV STREAM, or any other platform that has the network available to watch live.