The Bold and the Beautiful spoilers at a glance (as reported by Soap She Knows):
- Monday, Dec. 4: Donna panics during Eric’s medical emergency. Zende confronts RJ again over his position at Forrester.
- Tuesday, Dec. 5: The Logan sisters worry as Eric remains fixed on throwing the party he planned. Thorne comes back to town at his father’s invitation.
- Wednesday, Dec. 6: Bridget returns. She and Thorne learn about Eric’s condition. Eric makes a toast to his family as he kicks off his party.
- Thursday, Dec. 7: Eric shares a moment with each one of his guests and family members. Li’s suspicious when Finn is busy researching instead of being with Steffy at the Forrester mansion.
- Friday, Dec. 8: Donna overhears who actually won the fashion showdown. Eric gives a final speech.
Monday, Dec. 4‘s episode is going to drop us immediately into the panic of Eric’s collapse at home. Obviously, we know he’s going to be fine because the party is also scheduled for this week on the soap. But it’s a scary situation nonetheless. The Bold and the Beautiful truly is setting us up for a tearjerker. However, the big question is how they’re going to turn this story around into a Christmas miracle or perhaps an early 2024 one.
Reportedly John McCook isn’t leaving the daytime drama, so Eric isn’t dying. What seems to be happening is a race to find out what exactly is going on with him. The pieces are being laid. Both Thorne and Bridget are coming back though the latter’s role will likely be more important since she’s a doctor. Finn’s even missing Eric’s party on Thursday, Dec. 7 likely to look into his case like Steffy asked him to and it appears Li will also be pulled into this storyline.
That’ll put three doctors on a quest to figure out what is going on with Eric and whether his life is really coming to an end after all. Time will tell if Dr. Colby also joins them. He told Ridge that he and a team of medical experts have tried to find a way to do more for Eric but to no avail. A last ditch effort though isn’t out of the cards.
Finally, on Friday, Dec. 8, Donna will be brought up to speed on who really won the fashion showdown though it won’t be because someone decided to spill the beans to her. She’s going to over hear it at the party. I can’t wait to see what her reaction is going to be. I’m hoping it’s counter to how the rest of the family has felt because we need some tension in this plot.
Also, Eric’s supposed to be giving a final speech at the end of the week which sounds ominous but we all know how the spoilers can be. It’s possible that it’s his final speech at the party and not the supposed final speech of his life like the spoiler implies.
Stay tuned to Hidden Remote for more The Bold and the Beautiful news and coverage!