5. Hannah Montana: “Me and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas”
Starting off the list is a show and that’s Hannah Montana. The show followed Miley Cyrus as Miley Stewart, living a double life as a teenager and pop star, Hannah Montana. Premiering in 2006, it was a major hit for Disney and immediately catapulted Miley Cyrus into fame. The series also had its fair share of guest stars during its run.
More from Disney Plus
- What you need to know before watching the Disney+ Doctor Who specials
- 10 Thanksgiving movies on Disney+ for your holiday watch list
- The Naughty Nine and more to stream on Disney+ this week (Nov. 20)
- Wish won’t be on Disney+ in time for Christmas or New Year’s (release date predictions)
- Whitney Houston did appear on Dancing with the Stars! It was in 2009, 14 years ago
In Season 2, the show decided to feature the Jonas Brothers as guest-stars. Serving as the show’s 16th episode and airing right after the release of their album, it was a huge publicity stunt for the band. Thankfully, it worked as the band reached their peak after that. Getting back to the episode though, it’s basically Miley working to get her father’s attention after he starts helping out the Jonas Brothers with their music.
It’s a pretty funny episode especially with the hijinks Miley goes through to get the boys to stop talking to her dad. The episode also gave us the iconic line: “Sweet mama, it’s the Jonas Brothers,” which is cringey yet at the same time, also true.
Overall, the episode was pretty good and it ended with the Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana singing a version of “We Got the Party” together.
While it might not hold up as well today, the episode was a big deal back then. As a Jonas Brothers fan, I remember watching the episode and loving it. It’s definitely a nice throwback to watch and get a chuckle out of. Since Hannah Montana is streaming on Disney Plus, you can find this one.