It’s finally time! After a longer-than-anticipated break, Big Brother kicked off its 25th season on August 2 with a special 90-minute premiere that welcomes fans back into the Big Brother house.
While there had been speculation about the season featuring returning houseguests, season 25 sees 16 first-time players moving into the house to compete for power as they look to take home the grand prize at the end of the season.
Back for the season is longtime host Julie Chen Moonves, who will be overseeing a season that promises to be full of twists and turns. The only thing we know for certain is to expect the unexpected. After all, this is Big Brother!
With the new season upon us, we’ve rounded up everything you need to know about the season including information on the cast, schedule, and live feeds! We’ll be bringing you the latest updates all season long, so be sure to bookmark this piece and check back often! Last Update: August 2, 2023.
What channel is Big Brother on?
Big Brother will once again be returning to CBS for season 25. This means you can enjoy the new season via your CBS affiliate, so be sure to check your local listings to confirm the exact channel you’ll find the season in your local region!
How many seasons of Big Brother has Julie Chen Moonves hosted?
Julie Chen Moonves has been with the show from the start, having hosted every single season of the show as well as its various spinoffs! This will be the 25th season of Big Brother that Julie will be hosting and she previously hosted three seasons of Big Brother Celebrity and one season of Big Brother Over the Top! This means Julie has hosted a total of 29 seasons of the show across the original and its spinoffs.
What nights is Big Brother on?
Big Brother will once again be airing three times a week on CBS. As the season begins, fans can look forward to new episodes of the show Wednesdays and Sundays at 8/7c, and Thursdays at 9/8c.
Later in the season, the schedule will shift around a bit to accommodate CBS’s fall series and the beginning of the NFL season. At that time, the show will begin airing on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8/7c, and Sundays at 10/9c.
Big Brother 2023 cast
This season, there will be 16 new houseguests moving into the house to compete for the grand prize! We have a diverse group of houseguests this year with contestants ages 21 to 63 years old from all walks of life! Here is a breakdown of the full cast!
- America Lopez (27) – Occupation: Medical receptionist
- Blue Kim (25) – Occupation: Brand strategist
- Bowie Jane (45) – Occupation: Barrister/DJ
- Cameron Hardin (34) – Occupation: Stay-at-home dad
- Cory Wurtenberger (21) – Occupation: College student
- Felicia Cannon (63) – Occupation: Real estate agent
- Hisam Goueli (45) – Occupation: Geriatric physician
- Izzy Gleicher (32) – Occupation: Professional flutist
- Jag Bains (25) – Occupation: Truck company owner
- Jared Fields (25) – Occupation: Exterminator
- Kirsten Elwin (25) – Occupation: Molecular biologist
- Luke Valentine (30) – Occupation: Illustrator
- Matt Klotz (27) – Occupation: Deaflympics gold medalist
- Mecole Hayes (30) – Occupation: Political consultant
- Red Utley (37) – Occupation: Sales
- Reilly Smedley (24) – Occupation: Bartender
How much will the Big Brother 2023 winner win?
While the prize fun for the winner of Big Brother was once $500,000, this year the winner of season 25 will take home $750,000 — a total that has been given out in more recent seasons of the show including in season 24.