The Bold and the Beautiful has a busy week planned for Jan. 29-Feb. 2. Not only do we have to see how Poppy skates around Luna's questioning on whether Bill is her father but the soap is also circling back to Thomas proposing to Hope and the lukewarm RJ/Luna/Zende triangle. Take a look at the spoilers:
- Monday, Jan. 29: Ridge puts two and two together and realizes Thomas proposed to Hope. Luna wants the truth out of Poppy about Bill.
- Tuesday, Jan. 30: Luna's suspicious of her mom's secrets. Brooke and Ridge don't see eye to eye about Thomas' proposal.
- Wednesday, Jan. 31: RJ and Luna are interrupted by Zende and he did not do it accidentally. Thomas makes a promise to Hope.
- Thursday, Feb. 1: Steffy's rocked by the revelation that her brother proposed to Hope. Luna plays mediator between RJ and Zende as they get into it. Thomas and Hope get passionate.
- Friday, Feb. 2: Steffy and Finn feel the same way Brooke does about the proposal. RJ sets a romantic evening for Luna at his newly leased beach house.
I don't expect Poppy to give her daughter a straight answer after being asked point blank for the truth, but I do wonder how she's going to get around giving her a yes or no answer. I have a feeling the soap is going to complicate this somehow, but Luna's not going to be able to worry about it for long because she's got Zende and RJ's feud to deal with as well.
To be honest, I'm not sure where the writers are going with this not quite "love" triangle. Luna's clearly committed to RJ and is uninterested in Zende outside of friendship. Sure, this could change and likely will if she learns something that upends what she knows about her life but for now it feels like we're treading water. The arguments between the two cousins are getting repetitive, so I doubt this one will bring something fresh and new to the table.
As for the third storyline for the week, I'm of the mind Hope's done waiting. Thomas' promise to Hope is said to be emotional which then leads them to make love. I'm thinking she accepts his proposal and they get engaged. I say this because there's no real reason for their family to find out and take sides over something that hasn't actually happened yet. Hope is wearing Thomas' ring, yes, but if she slips it on her finger, then we have something to talk about and we can make headway on this plot.
Stay tuned to Hidden Remote for more The Bold and the Beautiful news and coverage!