While some characters are loved, there are plenty of hated ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ characters. Fans want them to disappear or even die in villainous ways.
A TV show wouldn’t be any good without antagonists or just really annoying characters. While supernatural dramas such as Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries find it extremely easy to create such characters, it can be hard for those set within a real-world universe. That is definitely not the case with the likes of Chicago Fire, Scandal and Grey’s Anatomy.
More from Hidden Remote
- Vida and the 5 TV shows to check out this weekend: May 30-31
- How Bravo is managing to repair Real Housewives of Beverly Hills with Season 10
- When Calls the Heart: Some fans are still demanding the return of Jack Thornton
- 5 Netflix shows and movies to watch this weekend: May 29-31
- World of Dance Season 4 has a disappointing new audition format
Shonda Rhimes certainly has a knack for keeping her fans intrigued. She has a way of bringing in characters that you love, you hate, or you love to hate.
There are some characters that are despised by the majority of Grey’s Anatomy fans. Some of these were designed to be series regulars eventually, until it was clear that the fans would never be able to connect with them. However, Rhimes has been able to turn some characters around, which is what she’s currently doing with Dr. Eliza Minnick – give her a chance Grey’s Anatomy fans, she’s not the one you should hate.
With the current storyline in mind, it’s time to look at the most hated Grey’s Anatomy characters ever. Yes, these will be in order of hatred!