For Disney+, January has been a good month so far. We’re only a week in but the platform has already released new seasons of a beloved series.
Additionally, the streaming service has continued to add a lot of non-Disney-related content. In a way, it might seem counterintuitive. Regardless, there are a lot more properties under the Disney umbrella than you might imagine.
Aside from Disney and Pixar, most of us know about Marvel and Star Wars. There’s also National Geographic and even, sometimes some ESPN content added. Coupled with some ABC programs too, each week can be a mixed bag of what’s being added to Disney+.
If you’re looking for some new Disney+ content added this week, we have a lot of shows and movies to talk about.
New Disney+ releases (Jan. 7-13)
If there’s one thing Disney has down, it’s a formula and knowing when you’ll be getting content from the platform each week. While it can be a bit stale at times, it’s nice to know when your favorite shows will be returning with new episodes or shows you have on your radar.
- Airport Security seasons 4-8 (Jan. 11)
- Best in Bridal season 1 (Jan. 11)
- Bride & Prejudice season 1 (Jan. 11)
- Celebrity Ghost Stories seasons 5 and 6 (Jan. 11)
- Chasing Waves (Jan. 11)
- Evil Genius season 1 (Jan. 11)
- Gina Yei (Jan. 11)
- My Ghost Story season 1 (Jan. 11)
- National Treasure: Edge of History episode 6 (Jan. 11)
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch season 2, episode 3 (Jan. 11)
- Superkitties season 1 (Jan. 11)
- Willow episode 8 (Jan. 11)
As you can see, it’s a pretty chill week for Disney+ as there are mostly new episodes of originals or new seasons of programs that have been added. However, Gina Yei and Chasing Waves are two new originals if you’re looking for something different this week. With most people having Monday off though, you have plenty of time to marathon any of the shows if you’re dedicated.
What do you plan on streaming on Disney+ this weekend? Let us know in the comments.