The NFL Playoffs continue this weekend with four massive games that decide who will be playing in the AFC/NFC Championship games. We share all the details surrounding the games below, including who will play, what time the games start, and how to watch them.
Last week we saw one team come back from a 27-0 deficit, two games where backup quarterbacks took teams to the wire, and one team bounced back hugely with a big win. It’s the playoffs, and anything can happen on any given Sunday (or Saturday).
Here’s what we know about the NFL divisional round.
Who plays in the NFL Divisional Round on Saturday, Jan. 21?
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Location: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, MO
- TV Channel: NBC
- Game Time: 4:30 PM EST
- Betting Odds: Chiefs -8.5 and Over/Under 53
The Kansas City Chiefs were the one seed in the AFC and are heavy favorites against a Jaguars team that has shocked the world for several weeks, including the big 27-0 comeback against the Chargers last weekend. Fun fact about the game, Trevor Lawerence is undefeated while playing on Saturdays, does that end this Saturday?
- Matchup: New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Location: Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, PA
- TV Channel: FOX
- Game Time: 8:15 PM EST
- Betting Odds: Eagles -7.5 and Over/Under 48
The Philadelphia Eagles were the one seed in the NFC and take on divisional rivalries with the New York Giants, who come to town after dismantling the Minnesota Vikings. Is Jalen Hurts healthy? Can Daniel Jones rise to the occasion again? The matchup on paper seems one-sided, but the Giants have been on a heck of a run.
Who plays in the NFL Divisional Round on Sunday, Jan. 22?
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Buffalo Bills
- Location: Highmark Stadium in Buffalo, NY
- TV Channel: CBS
- Game Time: 3:00 PM EST
- Betting Odds: Bills -5.5 and Over/Under 48.5
We all remember the last time these two teams faced off led to a cancellation of a football game due to Damar Hamlin’s injury. The animosity will be high, and both teams are coming off underwhelming performances against backup QBs. Josh Allen vs. Joe Burrow, the NFL couldn’t ask for a better matchup.
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Location: Levi Stadium in San Francisco, CA
- TV Channel: FOX
- Game Time: 6:30 PM EST
- Betting Odds: 49ers -4 and Over/Under 46
The Dallas Cowboys vs. San Francisco 49ers, it feels like the early ’90s all over again seeing these two go head to head. The Cowboys demolished the Bucs, and the 49ers took out the Seahawks in the 2nd half, both of these teams would love to head to the title game. The game is rather even across the board and will come down to which coach makes the last mistake.
Who do you think will win the games this weekend? Lets us know in the comments below.