On Friday, Nov. 3’s episode of The Young and the Restless, Kyle Abbott (Michael Mealor) used Billy Abbott’s (Jason Thompson) words against him. Jack Abbott (Peter Bergman) learned that his son plans to pursue new career paths because Billy makes him see the daytime light.
The unhappily remarried couple had what felt like a final conversation, with Tucker McCall (Trevor St. John) telling his soon-to-be ex-wife, Ashley Abbott McCall (Eileen Davidson), that he is pursuing annulment. Their conversation turned bitter with no seeming path toward reconciliation and Tucker’s plan to seize Jabot set.
The Newman group, technically a family, continues to worry about Victor Newman (Eric Braeden). The Mustache appears to be perpetuating a hoax by pretending to be sporadically confused. Adam Newman (Mark Grossman) convinced his brother to sit with him and Victor when an invited doctor purposely happened by to assess the situation at the Genoa City Athletic Club.
The Young and the Restless spoilers at a glance (per Soaps She Knows):
- Monday, Nov. 6: Victor summons the Newmans for another meeting while Claire Grace (Hayley Erin) keeps a secret from Nikki Newman (Melody Thomas Scott). Mariah Copeland (Camryn Grimes) and Tessa Porter (Cait Fairbanks) remain concerned about Aria Porter-Copeland (Maddie and Millie Ingle).
- Tuesday, Nov. 7: Victor shocks his family with an announcement. Devon Hamilton Winters (Bryton James) again questions Nate Hastings (Sean Dominic) while Daniel Romalotti (Michael Graziadei) sends Lily Winters (Christel Khalil) mixed signals.
- Wednesday, Nov. 8: Victor finds a way to settle family differences as Danny Romalotti (Michael Damian) tries to prevent Christine Blair Williams (Lauralee Bell) and Phyllis Summers (Michelle Stafford) from fighting. Chance Chancellor (Conner Floyd) causes his mother, Nina Webster (Tricia Cast) to be concerned.
- Thursday, Nov. 9: Victoria Newman (Amelia Heinle) and Nate do not get along, as Christine establishes rules with Danny. Nick Newman (Joshua Morrow) tries to digest what his father revealed.
- Friday, Nov. 10: Phyllis considers the road ahead. Chance has Sharon Rosales (Sharon Case) and Summer Newman Abbott (Allison Lanier) vying for him, while Daniel and Lily enjoy romance.
The Newmans deal with Victor’s games on The Young and the Restless
Viewers can legitimately speculate about whether Victor is implementing his game. He did share the plan with Nikki and seemed fully aware. So, Nate’s plan for Victor to claim a business trip while meeting with a doctor would buy time and likely play into the outcome the Newman patriarch wants. Claire’s injection of herself into the family gains further context on Monday, Nov. 6. Devon continues to give Nate no quarter on Tuesday, Nov. 7.
It is hard for Lily to determine if Daniel is over Heather Stevens (Vail Bloom). Victor will try to massage his family’s concerns for his health on Wednesday, Nov. 8. Nikki’s fear that everyone will be hurt when he reveals or resolves this ruse is apt. Danny wanted to remain in Genoa City, Wisconsin, but did not desire a repeat of the Christine-Phyllis rivalry. With whatever Phyllis might have been hoping, Danny is open to pursuing reconciliation with Cricket but she will need time to grieve the loss of her longtime marriage to Paul Williams (Doug Davidson) first.
The connection Nate has with Victoria has always felt tenuous. Tensions rise on Thursday, Nov. 9, as Victor tries to make each person doubt the other. Meanwhile, Nick just broke up with Sally Spectra (Courtney Hope), which leaves him off-balance as he tries to come to grips with his father’s apparent health crisis. It will be interesting to see if Chance remains true to Sharon when Summer makes her intentions known on Friday, Nov. 10. Another triangle is forming, with Daniel wanting to be with Lily but Heather intentionally being back in GC.