The explosive A Million Little Things Season 2 fall finale certainly left us with storylines open. What are the biggest questions? Here are my five.
It’s the time for fall finales and that means plenty of cliffhangers. After all, the shows want you to return after the break. So it’s not all that surprising that A Million Little Things Season 2’s finale left us with a lot of burning questions.
More from ABC
- Dancing with the Stars season 32 week 9 scorecard: Who went home on DWTS?
- Roger Howarth is leaving General Hospital (Cast exit explained)
- Taylor Swift won’t appear in special Dancing with the Stars episode
- ABC will start rolling out its midseason schedule January 2024 (Release dates and airtimes)
- Grey’s Anatomy season 20 officially has a premiere date (Everything to know)
We were left with an explosive ending, as Delilah finally told the children the truth about Charlie’s paternity. Sophie didn’t take it all that well, and that’s not surprising. She’s angry at her mom, at Eddie, and the world in general. That’s not all that surprising.
But that’s not the only storyline going. Rome and Regina are making a big step, Maggie and Gary have broken up, and PJ has learned that Jon definitely isn’t his father. So, where does that leave everyone? here are my five biggest questions from A Million Little Things‘s fall finale.
5. What’s next for Delilah/Eddie/Katherine?
Delilah owned up to the affair to her children. It was a major step to make sure all secrets were out. After all, just look at what happened with PJ with so many secrets about his biological father.
However, Sophie hasn’t taken it too well. And we haven’t seen how Danny has reacted. And then there’s going to be Theo who needs to learn that Charlie is his half-sister. This is a huge mess but it’s a mess that had to happen.
The question now is what’s next? Will the adults be able to help Sophie? Will they be able to help all the kids? Is there an option moving forward that blends these two families together? They should have probably talked about this before sharing the truth about Charlie’s paternity.