4. “Tinarannosaurus Wrecks”
Skipping ahead a little bit, the next episode to make the list comes from season 3 and that’s “Tinarannosaurus Wrecks.” As far as Bob and Tina’s episodes go, this is one of the quintessential, can’t-miss episodes. Serving as the 7th episode, it’s not right at the beginning but not at the end of the season so it’s an episode that some might not recall but let’s get into a refresher.
More from FOX
- Only 3 of FOX’s live-action scripted shows are coming back in March 2024 the rest are being held for Fall 2024
- Is El Cantito from Kitchen Nightmares still open?
- Bob’s Burgers: The (Raccoon) King and I was a busy episode for all
- Bob’s Burgers skipping Thanksgiving this year: Here are 4 can’t-miss holiday episodes to rewatch
- Is Love Bites from Kitchen Nightmares still open?
The premise of “Tinarannosaurus Wrecks” is Tina getting a chance to drive the car while helping Bob with an errand. Everything’s going great until Tina hits a parked car, leading to Bob lying to cover up what happened and taking the fall. Things get worse after their insurance agent finds out and decides to blackmail them so they can acquire and split the insurance money. Thankfully, the episode is saved by Tina’s quick thinking.
Everything about this episode is glorious. Whether it be Bob trying to get Tina to stop, the two coming up with a plan to stop Chase or Bob coaching Tina on “how to be okay,” the countless Bob and Tina moments are priceless. It’s a true bonding moment too as they work together to take down the guy who is harassing their family and manage to evade trouble.
“Tinarannosaurus Wrecks” is definitely among the top-tier Bob and Tina episodes, even if it isn’t beloved by everyone. Of course, Bob and Tina are two of the weirder characters on the show so when paired up, it can get pretty wacky. Either way, this season 3 episode is among the best.