The Golden Globes are Sunday, Jan. 7, and, unsurprisingly, Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the nominated talents. This year, the actor is nominated for Best Actor in a Motion Picture Drama for his role in the movieKillers of the Flower Moon. The Western crime drama has received high praise, sitting with a 93% fresh score on Rotten Tomatoes. Needless to say, Killers of the Flower Moon is a must-watch if you are a fan of the actor's work.
Below, we're looking back at other movies Leonardo DiCaprio has received Golden Globe nominations for. We also share where you can stream the movies if you'd like to check some of these out (if you haven't already).
DiCaprio was first up for a Golden Globe for his role in the movie What's Eating Gilbert Grape in 1994, receiving a Best Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture nod. Most notably, and the role credited for launching DiCaprio to stardom, is 1998's Titanic, which earned him a Best Actor nomination. Unfortunately, he did not win. That year's winner was Peter Fonda for Ulee's Gold.
It was not until 2005 that DiCaprio took a Golden Globe home, for his work in the movie, The Aviator. The actor did not win again until 2014 for The Wolf of Wall Street and again in 2016 for The Revenant. Will this year be DiCaprio's fourth win? Also in the running for Best Actor in a Motion Picture, we have:
- Colman Domingo for Rustin
- Andrew Scott for All of Us Strangers
- Barry Keoghan for Saltburn
- Bradley Cooper for Maestro
- Cillian Murphy for Oppenheimer
Who are you rooting for from this list? All are overflowing with talent, but our favorites are Barry Keoghan and Leonardo DiCaprio. We would be happy for either one!
Leonardo DiCaprio's Golden Globe nominated movies
- What's Eating Gilbert Grape, stream on Prime Video or Pluto TV
- Titanic, stream on Prime Video, Hulu, Paramount+
- Catch Me If You Can, stream on Paramount+
- The Aviator, stream on Prime Video, Paramount+, MGM+
- The Departed, only available on VOD
- Blood Diamond, only available on VOD
- Revolutionary Road, stream on Max, Prime Video, Hulu
- J. Edgar, only available on VOD
- Django Unchained, only available on VOD
- The Wolf of Wall Street, stream on Paramount+, Peacock, Prime Video
- The Revenant, only available on VOD
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, stream on Hulu, fuboTV
- Don't Look Up, stream on Netflix
- Killers of the Flower Moon, playing in theaters, streaming on Apple TV+ beginning Jan. 12
Watch the Golden Globes on Sunday, Jan. 7, only on CBS.