One of the things that we should be most thankful for is friendship. Here are five things Dollface teaches us about them.
Dollface was an excellent look into female friendships. Instead of following the trope of a brokenhearted woman trying to win her ex back, this Hulu comedy was all about focusing on friends that had been left behind.
More from Hulu
- ACOTAR on Hulu: Is A Court of Thorns and Roses based on a book?
- Yes, A Murder at the End of the World was really filmed in Iceland and in the US (filming location details)
- Good Trouble season 5 isn’t returning until 2024 (Premiere date announced)
- Tell Me Lies season 2: All the details to know about the upcoming season
- Black Cake filming locations: Was Black Cake really filmed in Jamaica and California?
We’re all guilty of leaving friends behind when we get into new relationships. In some cases, that’s fine. But when it comes to best friends, we should be sticking together.
The series teaches a lot about friendships. So, for thanksgiving, let’s give thanks to the friends in our lives, especially the girlfriends in our lives. Don’t forget these five lessons Dollface teaches us about friendships.
5. Friends are there for you
When we need our friends, they will be there. Okay, there are a few stipulations. Jules realized that after five years of forgetting about her friends, she lost them. However, once she started mending the bridges, her friends were there for her.
Even better was that we saw what it’s like when friend bonds remain intact. We got to see how Stella and Maddison were there for each other for the most part. And Stella was there for Izzy for a lot of the season. Yes, that was more due to making Izzy a personal project, but the two formed a friendship.