FOX brought us an excellent 9-1-1 Season 3 fall finale, full of seasonal callouts and personal development. Here are the five biggest questions after it.
We’re heading into a long break for 9-1-1. The Season 3 fall finale certainly brought some fun callouts, but it also left us with many questions for the next few months. And it will be months, as 9-1-1: Lone Star takes over the timeslot in January.
More from FOX
- Only 3 of FOX’s live-action scripted shows are coming back in March 2024 the rest are being held for Fall 2024
- Is El Cantito from Kitchen Nightmares still open?
- Bob’s Burgers: The (Raccoon) King and I was a busy episode for all
- Bob’s Burgers skipping Thanksgiving this year: Here are 4 can’t-miss holiday episodes to rewatch
- Is Love Bites from Kitchen Nightmares still open?
That leaves us plenty of time to ponder the next events. What could the writers have in store for us coming up? What answers do we need when the series returns in March? I’ve broken down my questions in the biggest five. Here’s why I need answering right away. At least we know that Bobby isn’t suffering from radiation poisoning!
Watch your favorite shows on fuboTV: Watch over 67 live sports and entertainment channels with a 7-day FREE trial!
5. When will Buck learn?
Okay, I’ll give Buck a million points for being able to get all the 118’s families together for Christmas. That was an absolutely beautiful touch and shows the heart that he has. However, sometimes, he needs to think first.
Those poor kids when Buck told them Santa wasn’t really. I loved the look on Bobby’s face and the way he just left Buck to it. Buck had to get out of this hole himself.
He needs to learn from this. The question is, can he?